We understand how important it is to keep on top of cleaning your ducts! Since ducts tend to have a lot of different fabric going through them, they become a fire hazard if they aren’t cleaned regularly. We provide our duct cleaning training in Leeds, meaning wherever you are in the country you can benefit from our courses.
By training with us, you know that we have plenty of experience in the service, as we have been regularly cleaning for hospitals, launderettes, care homes and hotels. We recommend that your ducts are regularly cleaned once every 6 or 12 months based on how much you have used it, therefore having someone trained is beneficial for your company! Which is why our duct cleaning training in Leeds is the perfect solution.
Our courses are perfect for those who are new to the industry or for domestic cleaners looking to move to a more commercial type of cleaning. We can help your team to be able to undertake the duct cleaning themselves, and in turn saving you money!
As well as our high-quality duct cleaning training courses, we also offer a range of other cleaning courses in Leeds for customers to choose from – click here to see more.
Below is some important information about the duct cleaning training course:
- Doing the course does not guarantee a pass, you must successfully complete the multiple-choice paper, Practical assessment & Professional discussion to pass.
- Tea and coffee are provided on the course however lunch is not.
- Local accommodation details can be provided upon booking.
- Places are limited and must be paid for in full to book the course.
- UKCG are not liable for any travel or accommodation expenses.
- BESA training terms and conditions will also apple. Can be provided by request.
- In the unlikely event a course is cancelled we reserve the right to offer a full refund or an alternative date.
For any details about the duct cleaning training course, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team who would be happy to help you with any questions you may have!
Please Note: The booking is non-refundable.
If you would like to enquire about this service (or any other), get in touch using the form below:
Choose an Employer
that’s right for you
We’ve built our success on the skills and abilities of our people which is why we invest so much time and money in skills training and career development programmes that are same of the best in the industry. We want everyone who works for us to to fulfill their full potential and take their career with us as far as they can.Our Careers