Here at UK Commercial Group, we want everyone to be able to complete their jobs to the best possible standard for their business! This is why we offer duct cleaning training courses to help make sure that your staff can achieve the best results. We provide our duct cleaning training in Newcastle, so wherever you are in the UK you can experience our training courses.
It is important to make sure that your ducts are cleaned regularly as they are a fire hazard if clothing fibres, dust and lint are left unchecked in the ventilation system. We can help with training your team to make sure they can work around any challenges and are able to leave your ducts sparkling clean. Your team really will reap the benefits of undertaking our duct cleaning training in Newcastle – your company will be the better for it.
Our cleaning courses in Newcastle are designed for people who are new to the industry or for domestic cleaners looking to move to a more commercial type of cleaning. We also offer a range of other cleaning courses for customers to choose from – click here to see more.
Below is some important information about the duct cleaning training course:
- Doing the course does not guarantee a pass, you must successfully complete the multiple-choice paper, Practical assessment & Professional discussion to pass.
- Tea and coffee are provided on the course however lunch is not.
- Local accommodation details can be provided upon booking.
- Places are limited and must be paid for in full to book the course.
- UKCG are not liable for any travel or accommodation expenses.
- BESA training terms and conditions will also apple. Can be provided by request.
- In the unlikely event a course is cancelled we reserve the right to offer a full refund or an alternative date.
For any details about the duct cleaning training course, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team who would be happy to help you with any questions you may have!
Please Note: The booking is non-refundable.
If you would like to enquire about this service (or any other), get in touch using the form below:
Choose an Employer
that’s right for you
We’ve built our success on the skills and abilities of our people which is why we invest so much time and money in skills training and career development programmes that are same of the best in the industry. We want everyone who works for us to to fulfill their full potential and take their career with us as far as they can.Our Careers
Letting us Take Care of your Property
Ultimate Damp Proofing Guide
Tools Every Business Needs for Reopening During the Pandemic
Window Cleaning Tips