Our online Medication Management content is designed for staff working within a care environment. This content is in line with the National Minimum Standards Requirements and recent CQC guidelines. The content will deliver candidates with an understanding of the legislation involved with the administration of medication, along with being able to follow procedures set for safe administration of medication. Candidates will also gain an understanding of the importance of confidentiality and security in all procedures of drug administration.
- Introduction to medication
- Storage and dispensing
- Documentation, confidentiality and record keeping
- Administration of medication
- Reducing and eliminating medication errors
- Accountability and responsibility
- Legislation and requirements
- Regulating bodies
Please Note: The booking is non refundable.