Mental Health Awareness
This online Mental Health Awareness content is aimed at staff working within a care environment. This content aims to build the capacity of health care workers in the field of mental health so that they are able to effectively respond to the mental health needs of their service users.
Candidates will gain an understanding how to recognise the symptoms of mental disorders and how to understand that people experiencing possible mental disorders require appropriate services.
- Defining Mental Health
- Recognising symptoms of a Mental Health Disorder
- Responding appropriately
- Referring a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Support and caring for a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Discrimination and stigma
- Medication and side effects
Please Note: The booking is non refundable.