The COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Regulations (2002) are designed to protect people against risks to their health when dealing with or being exposed to hazardous substances. The COSHH content is designed for candidates who handle chemicals as part of their daily work, this online COSHH content is ideal for an induction or refresher to the new regulations.
- This course covers the following topics;
- Regulations that control the use of hazardous substances
- Substances hazardous to health
- Potential effects
- Risk assessment control measures
- CHIPS Regulations
- Procedures for using hazardous substances
- Common workplace injuries
Please Note: The booking is non refundable.